Coaching & Training to Help Global Leaders & Teams Thrive
With rapid innovation and globalization we’ve seen a significant impact on the global workforce, allowing for greater reach and an increased reliance on technology on virtual platforms. While some baby boomers are facing retirement, many are opting to stay in the workforce, working alongside Millennials and Gen Z across sectors. As organizations become more culturally and age-diverse, learning to embrace these changes is essential to not only survive—but thrive—in this new era of innovation and disruption.
Whether you’re a new or seasoned leader, leading multi- and generational national teams requires a unique set of skills. Leaders of successful global teams understand the cultural and generational dynamics at play that impact the way people work and communicate. The more knowledge and awareness you have as a leader, the more effective and productive your teams will be.
I help leaders and teams understand the cultural and generational dynamics at play that influence how people work and communicate, increasing their capacity to effectively lead diverse teams.
Multinational and multi-generational teams come with unique challenges—some of which overlap—including varying communication styles, employee values, differing perceptions of hierarchy and authority, and relationship and role expectations. Don’t even get me started on the logistics of managing a team when your members are globally dispersed, having to rely on communication technologies to accommodate multiple time zones, cultures and languages, eliminating the face-to-face interactions that can often mitigate or resolve miscommunications.
While the world continues to expand on their understanding of Millennials in the workplace, Tamara not only builds the business case for the value-add of each generation, but also provides actual tools and resources to take an individual or organization to the next level. Her sessions move beyond the hyper focus of Millennials and technology, to provide meaningful tips on how to leverage all generations and their diverse approaches to being successful in the workplace. -Oana Amaria, Global Leadership Development Trainer, Language & Culture Worldwide
Without an understanding of these differences, your team may lack effective communication and collaboration skills, resulting in conflict, loss of trust, and decreased productivity and retention rates. Can you afford these costly consequences?
With the right tools and processes, your team can effectively:
- Serve customers better
- Leverage your diverse knowledge and skill sets
- Increase creativity, innovation, engagement and performance
- Cultivate a positive climate of diversity and collaboration
- Develop deeper cross-cultural understanding and intercultural competence
- Build global business knowledge and foster global awareness
- Strengthen staff skills and knowledge, and plan for succession
- Discover processes and practices from different locations that strengthen you organization
Whether your team is multinational, multi-generational, or both, my bespoke training programs help you and your team reach the highest potential, saving time, energy, and money.
How do we achieve this ideal?
- Building strong, high performing teams
- Creating a diverse and inclusive culture
- Developing cultural and generational competence
- Designing collective rules of engagement
- Crafting shared values and vision so your team is on the same page
- Developing strong Communication and Conflict Resolution skills
- Integrating mentoring into your organizations learning and growth programs
- Increasing individual and organizational Emotional Intelligence
After working with me your teams will be able to:
- Build trust
- Perform at highest levels
- Increase innovation and creativity
- Bridge cultural and communication barriers
- Challenge bias to create more inclusive organizations
- Work together with a set of shared values and behaviors
- Align global team values with the organization’s values
What more could you ask for?
Contact me today to learn more about Executive Coaching, Leadership and Intercultural Trainings, and Multi-generational Team Building.